Murdoch (sometimes spelled Murdock) is an unincorporated community in southern Hamilton Township, Warren County, Ohio, United States. It is located about two miles southeast of Maineville and two miles northwest of Cozaddale.
A post office called Murdock was established in 1866, the name was changed to Murdoch in 1898, and the post office closed in 1902. The community was named for Professor James E. Murdoch, an early settler.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Murdock
- "Warren County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved January 17, 2016.
- The History of Warren County, Ohio: Containing a History of the County ; Its Townships, Towns ; General and Local Statistics. W.H. Beers & Company. 1882. p. 621.